Thursday 5 February 2015

My New Makeup Journey With Real Techniques




From left to right - Real Techniques Core Collection Kit and Starter Kit

I am no make up expert and neither do I wear a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis; however I have been lusting a long time after these Real Techniques makeup brushes designed by makeup experts & YouTube gurus Sam & Nic Chapman.

I am blissfully "aware" that the entire beauty world is going gaga over their brand new Bold Metals collection. All I can say is that I am just ecstatic to start with their very basic but more affordable line of brushes.

They key to flawless makeup is great tools and after reading, watching & hearing great review upon review, I succumbed to these brushes. As far as the future of my makeup journey is concerned, I will obviously let you all in on that!

Happy styling xx


No comments:

Post a Comment