Friday 6 February 2015

Phytorelax Laboratories Olio di Argan Exfoliating Body Scrub: Review




Its peak winter and my skin suffers from extreme dryness to the extent that I need to really oil (yes OIL) or slather on dollops of moisturiser all over more than twice a day.

I was looking for a weekly bath time treat product when I stumbled across this Phytorelax scrub at my local TK Maxx.

The scrub is AMAZING for various reasons. First of all, it doesn't feel like you are putting on any chemical/plastic/cosmetic elements; feels like goodness straight from the lap of nature.



It's all things soothing, calming and relaxing rolled into one. Loaded with sea salt, argan oil, sweet almond and thyme oil amongst other ingredients; it smells really fresh. I can go without moisturising my skin for a whole day after using this scrub. And that is BIG!

If you have oily skin, this might be too much for you but if you suffer from extreme dry spells, this product is wonderful. Also, the scrub is so rich it can make the surface of your bath slippery so you ought to be careful.

It comes with a teeny tiny spatula meant for mixing the salt with oil before scrubbing. However, I find it rather useless; I prefer digging in with my hands instead.



If you can get your hands on this product, I would totally recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment