Sunday 31 August 2014

Bargains In Bangalore

Last week I was in Bangalore with my family and finally had the chance to head out shopping. I found some crazy bargains as the last leg of seasonal sales was on.


Mini haul in Bangalore :)




I found this neck piece at Forever New for Rs 395! What I love about this neckpiece is that it's perfectly neutral and will pair well with multiple outfits.



I picked a pair of denims from Zara @ INR 795! Absolutely crazy!

These indigo blue denims sit high on the waist and fit like a dream. 


I then picked up this basic black dressy top from Zara for INR 999. This is such a versatile item to have in your wardrobe. Its very flattering and it has a little surprise at the back!





Finally, these ultra comfy ugly sliders were also priced at INR 795. What I love the most here is the contrasting heel.


A big thank you to my brother for letting me use his credit card. I think I spent very wisely ;)

I know my pictures are not the best, but you will see these pieces on the blog very soon.

Happy styling everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment