Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Amazon India Experience

I recently stretched my weight training threshold up a notch. It's a small yet significant  fitness milestone as I moved from 1 kg to lifting 2 kg dumbbells.



So I  ordered myself a pair of purple vinyl Body Sculpture dumbbells from Amazon, India. I have taken to writing a full post on this is because I am damn pleased with their service.

I placed my order for a free, cash on delivery service on Sunday evening. Early Tuesday morning the package was delivered to me (that is less than 48 hours). The guy called me just once inquiring about the closest landmark and promptly 10 minutes later he arrived with my order. The dumbbells were in good condition, properly packed and delivered 4 days earlier than what they had claimed initially.





I saved myself a lot of time & effort by placing this order. I am also happy with the product except I wish the dumbbells were slightly smaller in size. But for the most part, my experience with Amazon, India has been exceptionally good.

These dumbbells were priced at INR 640 all inclusive. They were Rs 20 cheaper at Snapdeal but something was wrong with their website and as fate would have it, I ended up ordering them from Amazon.

So shopping from Amazon is a big yes for me! What about you? Have any online shopping experiences to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment