We all should live and work in a clean, fresh and beautiful environment! Fresh fragrance is most definitely a step towards that as it uplifts mood, sheds away stress, fills mind with positive thoughts and leaves you content, smiling and happy!!
A lot of us complain about not getting sound sleep. Did you know that a lot depends upon how clean your room is and how fresh it smells? Yes it’s a known fact that if your room smells good, you get to sleep like a baby. Add to that a beautifully scented living room and you will surely be showered with compliments ;)
Building fresh & fragrant surroundings is a step towards better living and most importantly it makes you feel GOOD about yourself!!
So today we decided to share this DIY room fragrance formula on our blog!! We absolutely love its divine smell and you will certainly find this by our bed sides, living rooms and even office desks :-)
This magical DIY room fragrance formula is simple, truly fresh and won't cost you a BOMB!! Ingredients that you require are either readily available at home or your nearest grocery store.
Excited??!! Lets do this :):)
- Cut oranges and lemon in full and half moon shape
- Put these slices and remaining ingredients in the pan minus essential oil
- Add 2 cups of filtered water to the pan
- Put the pan on stove top to heat
- Start stirring and then eventually softly compress the ingreidient mix
- Bring them to a boil and lower the heat to simmer. You will instantly begin to smell the fresh fragrance :)
- Continue boiling at low heat for about 10-15 minutes
- Let this cool down and eventually add 5-10 drops of essential oil
- And WOW!!! We are done!!!! Time to inhale the goodness of this fresh DIY room fragrance :-)
- Pour into a glass jar and add some fresh cut slices of lemon, orange and finally garnish with mint leaves. These are great finishing touches to style the jar towards gorgeous perfection ;)
See you soon!!! xoxo