Tuesday 24 September 2013

DOTTY LOVE- ALL BLACK & OXBLOOD SATCHEL


I have been wanting to wear crop tops for the longest time but since I am not stick thin, I decided to keep myself far far away from this MEGA trend. Until Parul and I found this baby!!!! :):)And with medium to high waist pants, I could conceal my stomach!! Thank God!!

Boxy and roomy tops work really well if you don't have the bod for a barely there crop top! But remember to balance loose crop tops with fitted bottoms!!!  You can create similar looks by getting cropped sweaters/knitwear (a BIG trend for Fall & Winter)

As far as combining all black, polka dots and oxblood is concerned, its our way of telling Weather God that we are absolutely READY for Fall and Winter ;)

Look Details-
Polka dot top- Bangkok 
Tuxedo pants- Local boutique, Bangkok
Bag- Primark
Earrings & bracelet - Bangkok
Ring- Aldo
Heels-Zara
Nail Paint- Lakme 
Watch- Guess












Happy Styling xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment