Wednesday 4 September 2013

FUN FUSION FASHION WITH BUZZARIA PART DEUX

We have had so much fun in August as we put together various looks from our favorite pieces from Buzzaria! And this the last look that we have styled for Buzzaria!!

This was definitely love at first sight for Parul and me! Sigh...These pants are out of the box and totally eye catching! Like Parul mentioned, I was selfishly eyeing the pants she wore (refer our blog post last week), but they weren't available in my size!!!! I was quite dramatic about the whole thing !! Anyway after recovering from that, I picked these dull rust/orangy/red colored ones.  Parul & I are simply in love with the final look.












We decided to pair these pants with a dark gray top. These colors work well for the approaching Fall/Autumn. I am also wearing silver earrings, silver- blue-gray neck piece and a bottle green statement ring.

Finally a big blue clutch  and neutral heels complete this look.

For me the look is perfect for a busy day , important meetings and day events!

Hope you enjoyed  this and all other looks from Fun Fusion Fashion with Buzzaria!!!

Happy Styling xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment