Friday, 1 November 2013
Edgy Is The New Black (Parul)
Ladies, here is a quick trick to transform basic "blue jeans- black blazer" look into an edgy one.
Step 1: Throw on a sequined vest underneath your black blazer.
Step 2: Set your hair in messy waves and go bold on your mouth!
Step 3: Make sure your accessories speak! This is the most important step.
The key to nailing edgy & bold yet wearable looks is adding statement accessories. Statement accessories are typically defined as the focal point of any look; they are conspicuous enough to start a conversation! And in Parul's case, black Esprit watch does all the talking!
Parul is wearing a silver rhinestone neck piece and a black & white color blocked envelope clutch. Her black watch has been placed bang in the center of black bead bracelets for a stunning effect. Matte fiery orange lip color adds more depth to the look and is a perfect finishing touch!
· Black watch –Esprit https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfEspritIndia?fref=ts
· Sterling silver stud earrings- Tanya Rossi
· Sterling silver rings- Tanya Rossi
· Black Blazer- F21
· Black Pumps- Zara
· White sequinned vest - Chatuchak Market, Bangkok
· Bead bracelets- Primark, London
· Clutch- Primark, England
· Statement neckpiece- Chatuchak market, Bangkok
Happy Styling xoxo