Monday 25 November 2013

#heresTHEchange OOTD with HTC One


Wearing same color from head to toe makes you look slim and tall.

Do you experience days when you feel bloated for absolutely no reason at all!? A monotone or color on color look will work perfectly on those days. Black on black is oh- so- last season, try navy on navy instead.

Wearing a dark color from head to toe not only makes you appear slimmer, it also adds height. My navy blue shirt has red accents, and I have teamed it up with a bright red clutch and pink-purple striped wedges for that beautiful dash of color.

I have purposely kept accessories minimal, as I want my outfit to stand out! Blood red lips and gold watch are perfect accompaniments :)









Believe it or not, these images have been shot with HTC ONE!! Yes, it is pretty amazing ;)

DETAILS-
Shirt- Primark
Denims- H&M
Red bag- Mango
Pink striped wedges- Zara
Watch-Guess

Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment