Sunday 10 November 2013

#heresTHEchange !! Outfit of The Day with HTC One



Before summer fades away, I decided to wear this bird print shift dress. Just so you know shift dresses work great on almost every body type.
The bird print on my dress is black so I have chosen black ankle strap heels for this look. Ankle strap heels have had their moment entire summer!
Since the dress is really pale, I have teamed it up with a back and gold statement neck piece and have added a gold watch, bangles and studs to complete my look.The only thing this look needs now is a bright pop of color and in comes my bright orange clutch with gold  accents.
This look is apt for a day event/brunch or even an evening out with friends. I am wearing it today to work and then later to a friends birthday lunch. And if I feel chilly , I will just throw on a black jacket which is the same length as the dress itself!





All of the above images have been clicked with my brand new HTC One handset!

DETAILS-
Dress- Zara
Heels-Zara
Orange clutch- Chatuchak Market, Bangkok
Watch - Guess
Gold bangles-Dorothy Perkins
Neck piece- Primark

Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment