Tuesday 12 November 2013

#heresTHEchange !! Outfit of The Day with HTC One

To balance a busy print, opt for nude or neutral heels.

This outfit is a little bit of a risk as I have teamed a bright yellow top with printed pants, and lets face it the print is very distracting in an eye catching way! And my love for statement accessories! I feel incomplete without my chunky accessories. For this outfit I have carefully picked a bag, neck piece and watch that are neutrally silver.

Because there is so much happening on the top, I have opted for my fav nude heels! Nude heels make sure focus remains on your outfit at the same time they give illusion of height! For this outfit my nude heels are the balancing act.

This look is quite versatile, bright and preppy. Perfect for a lunch meeting or lunch with your friends! This look may not work for Delhi evenings as it gets too chilly :)









All of the above images have been clicked with my HTC One handset.

DETAILS-

Yellow top- Local Flea Market, New Delhi
Pants-H&M
Heels-D&A
Neck piece- Flea Market, Delhi
Bag-Armani Exchange
Watch- Karen Millen

P.S. I am wearing this outfit today for a lunch meeting :):)

Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment