Monday 11 November 2013

#heresTHEchange !! Outfit of The Day with HTC One


I have a BIG meeting today followed by an event that I have to attend! So I needed something dressy enough and yet not over the top. This navy blue lace peplum top works perfectly. Black pants and pumps add the seriousness to my look without taking away its grace and elegance. For my meeting I will carry a black bag but for the event replace it with this snake skin clutch. Bright orange lip color and the neutral snake skin clutch brilliantly balance my otherwise monochromatic look.

Finally, blue- gold neck piece and black earrings make this look more feminine than ever. I am absolutely in love with this look! And I have a beautiful black jacket to keep me warm if I feel chilly later.

All images have been shot with the HTC One handset!

DETAILS-
Peplum top- Chatuchak Market, Bangkok
Snake skin clutch- MBK Mall, Bangkok
Pants-Platinum Mall, Bangkok
Pumps- Zara
Watch- Esprit
Neck piece- Primark
Earings - Chatuchak Market, Bangkok



Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment