Thursday 7 November 2013

#heresTHEchange !! Outfit of The Day with HTC One


You cannot ever go wrong with blue denims and a white top! It is the perfect solution for a regular day at work. To add some drama and fun to this look, I opted for bright pink statement pumps and a big pink clutch!

The clutch is big enough to accommodate everything that I need. And it looks glam! A gold metallic watch is like my absolute go to accessory. Finally, I have added a gold neck piece to complete my casual yet super chic look.

 Don't shy away from wearing bright shoes, the trick is to neutralize the rest of your look :)












All of the above images have been clicked with my HTC One handset! 


DETAILS-
Top- Bangkok
Denims- Mango
Pink Clutch- Bangkok
Pink Pumps- Zara
Gold Neck piece- Forever New
Watch-Esprit

Happy Styling xo

No comments:

Post a Comment